Sunday 9 October 2011

Reflection: Structure of the Earth

From the past lessons I have learned about the Earth structure in detail and its behavior. I find it very fascinating how geologists and scientists gather information especially about continental drift and the plate tectonics. With the help of interactive learning diagrams/ videos I could understand the lesson better.


I know plate tectonics with plate boundaries in general.
I want to know why Wegener's theory was not readily accepted, is it because of his nationality? I want to know more about the formation about the Red Sea Rift.
I learned about the continental drift theory and its proven facts, Wegener and his theory and his findings in his expedition, lastly I learned about how scientists and geologists gather information under and above the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment