Monday 31 October 2011

Note Taking

Q1 Why do we need to learn the skill of note taking?

A1 We need to learn the skill of note taking because it makes us remember what we need and the need to summarize the information

2 Top tips for taking notes?

Only jot down important facts
Key sentences

  • Avoid complicated data
  • Simple diagrams (like stickman)
Use arrows effectively

  • Mind-map
  • Spider-web
  • Brainstorm

3 Reflecting
   A What are the issues with my note-taking?

       The issues with my note taking is that it is very long and wordy and not enough diagrams.

   B How can I overcome these?

       By simplifying the sentences and use useful diagrams related to this subject.

4 My targets for improving my note taking

A4 My targets for improving my note taking is simplify and put useful diagrams related to the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment